Okay I have a database that contains records of billing information. I have created the queries I need to display the information but my issue is, is there a way to take the total values that are being produced from the query and separating them depending on amount for instance 0-30, 30-60, 60-90, … 690-720, 720+. I am just wondering is there a easier way than doing this by hand since there are tons of records for each of the billing methods which the information is being separated by.

How exactly do you want to separate the data. When it is in Excel, do you want to have a blank line separating the grouped values or do you just want the amounts sorted in an ascending order?

Eventually I will be putting the data in excel, so if I can have them fields grouped by which range they fall under that would help with the export to excel.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.