DogDee 0 Newbie Poster

Hi all new to this forum, I have a headache of code here I do hope someone can help me out a little with it.

Within my program I have a scoring system using a counter determined by an answer i.e. if a combobox value = yes then add one to the counter.

A percentage is then calculated and displayed on an output worksheet. The answers are displayed on the output sheet and stored in a table format, when another set of results is entered it overwrites the output sheet and stores on the next line of the table using:

Dim e As Range, el As Range                             
Set e = Worksheets("SHEETNAME").Range("A3:Ak3").CurrentRegion    
Set el = e.Offset(e.Rows.Count, 0)

I am using arrays to allow the user to pick a row from results in the table and copy across and overwrite the output sheet.
I want the percentage calculated to display in the end available cell ie. AK3then AK4 coinciding with the results on the same row(at the end) this is calculated within a separate sub function which creates the problem.
I am using:

Set e = Worksheets("SHEETNAME").Range("AK3").CurrentRegion
Set el = e.Offset(e.Rows.Count, 0)
el.Cells(1).Value = Score

but this puts it on the next line i.e. A4. It must be due to there already being results on that row so its counting this then adding to the next one. I know i need to tweak the

e.Offset(e.Rows.Count, 0)

But I cannot figure out how to.
I have tried to attack the issue using

Set e = Worksheets("Letter").Range("AN3:AN600").CurrentRegion
Set el = e.Offset(e.Rows.Count, 39)
el.Cells(1).Value = Score
ActiveCell.Cut
Range("AN3:AN600").Offset(-1, 0).Select
ActiveSheet.Paste

But this also does not work can someone help me out? I know I am nearly there so frustrating!!!

Thanks