web 2.0 gernally are of low authority so should I do web 2.0 or not?

sundaresh12 commented: web2.0 realy helpful for website keywords ranking process only otherwise not +0
paulmisunday commented: It is very effective for long run. so must do it. +0

Recommended Answers

All 48 Replies

I'm going to write no because you added "low authority." To me this means your goal is not about Web 2.0 at all as defined at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_2.0

That is, if your needs are SEO and not participating in the discussions, adding your content then no, it's not good for you.

In past, web 2.0 site were used to make backlinks but now they are not effective as before because people make many accounts and than put low quality content (Spin articles from articles sites) on them and try to get backlinks from there so try to avoid it.

Today’s SEO is all about Quality content, if you have good traffic on your web 2.0 blog and also have good quality content than it may be helpful.

commented: Even more then that "Google / Search Engines they are giving high leverage to those with own/original content" +0

I think at this particular time Google is becoming more smart and achieving an anchor based link from web 2.0 is super easy. So why would Google give it a value if everybody can make these kind of backlinks. I hope you understand

web 2.0 doesn't help a lot. The thing you need to do is join your niche community. Engage with them, share your thoughts. Build your reputation over there. Then finally it can help you.

This is nothing but an extended version of web 1.0 where we focus not only on creating backlinks but getting a good amount of traffic also.So, Web 2.0 Is good .

Ye, still works bro.

Yes web 2.O is good. But nowadays the new techniques work properly as like Video sharing and infographics.

Yes, web 2.0 is very importent and useful for ranking your website in google.

Web 2.0 submission is the online technique. In this, you can share your content via hubpages, squidoo, blog sites etc. Web 2.0 submission is the way or technique to share your content through different blog sites.

Yes, Web 2.0 is good. It is important in building simple things that people can use.

when you build web 2.0 its authority generally low but after sometime when you link building it will get authority. so for me yes u can go with it

Surely web2.0 is a great tool to post

Yes it is very good and would help you surely

yes web 2.0 is best

Web 2.0 is not effective as it works before. You can do this to show your link volume.

Web 2.0 has been the next generation of web and it also serves the best in SEO with sites who are offering free subdomains to post their unique content which is often called Power SEO. ... But most users creating bad link and content on Web 2.0

HI Friends
Web 2.0 has been the next generation of web and it also serves the best in SEO with sites who are offering free subdomains to post their unique content which is often called Power SEO.

It used to be more effective, but still a lot of people use it and they're satisfied

Web 2.0 is the most effective way to build link for your off page SEO strategy .

Yes, it is a off page seo which is very helpful for your website.

Web 2.0 blog submission is one of the valuable link building technique in off-page optimization. It is refers as the second generation of the world wide web, where it moved static HTML pages to a more interactive and dynamic web experience. Those Web 2.0 submission allows you to create your own subdomain and select the desired template or theme for the site.

Yes, the Web 2.0 link building activity is good for SEO. On Web 2.0 platforms, you can create free blogs and link to your website or main blog to get high rankings in search engines.

yes, you should work to web 2.0

Yes, web 2.0 is good for the ranking your website in the search engine. You can share your content at blogger, wordpress, tumblr and blog sites etc. Web 2.0 submission is the good one way to share your content through different blog sites.

Firstly, similarly to building any backlinks, it’s important that you create them so that they look natural! This way, if you competitors or Google find them, they just look like they’re a natural part of the web.

Now we want to talk strategy!

There are a few steps that I would follow in order to create web 2.0 backlinks for your website

Create a Web 2.0 account on Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger, Weebly, Etc
Include target/niche keyword in URL
Build out profile, with images, about us page, etc
Create at least 3 articles on each web 2.0
Link out to other authority websites within your niche (not your competitors)
Link out to your website using a natural anchor text profile (branded or URL as anchor text)

Yes, it is. Web 2.0 blog submission is one of the valuable contextual link building technique in off-page optimization. Web 2.0 has been the next generation of web and it also serves the best in SEO with sites who are offering free subdomains to post their unique content which is often called Power SEO.

commented: Overly generalized buzzword phrases. As such, completely useless. -3

I've noticed that really strong articles with an overly simplistic UI tend to be linked to the most, and as a result, carry the most authority.

I'm going to write no because you added "low authority." To me this means your goal is not about Web 2.0 at all as defined at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_2.0

This is the SEO forum. As a result, by "low authority" he means does Google consider a specific page an authority based on its UI/UX (e.g. is it Web 2.0 or not).

Rprofitt is right. Web 2.0 has nothing to do with SEO. Read the Wikipedia article!

Web 2.0 (also known as Participative (or Participatory)[1] and Social Web[2]) refers to websites that emphasize user-generated content, ease of use, participatory culture and interoperability (i.e., compatible with other products, systems, and devices) for end users.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.