I need a help?
I m designing a webpage. I have used <div>s everywhere, from header to footer, moreover I have used relative positioning with top and right tag. Somewhere top value has gone -1200 and so. At last I m left with about 800px of useless area below the footer and I don't want that. I looks very disgusting.Is there anyway of removing those whitespaces or stopping scroll below the footer block????

I there anyone for rescue??
HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's really hard for me to wrap my mind around what you're describing. Can you please either link to your page, or provide the full HTML and CSS?

commented: agreed +14

yeah right can you post your code so that we can try to trace the errors....?

Hi tabj,

For better and clear solution to your query - you have to explain it clearly for that it will be easy to answer it.

Do what Dani says - i.e, mention short of code where you have a problem? or a link for a web page.

I think the main problem is that the content is long enough and there will be a white space below the footer. Normally we have our footer div set to absolute position and bottom:0 in the case.

Thanks everyone for ur reply. Mine problem is solved. Mine problem was that i had used relative positioning everywhere, and thats why I was left with lots of blank spaces at the bottom of my webpage. I rearrange my contents with absolute positioning and now it is working properly.
Again thanks everyone for their precious reply. Next time if I will have any problem then I will try my best to describe the problem clearly and completely.

Please do mark the thread as 'solved' if the problem have been resolve.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.