as the topic title specifies...

I am using Windows Server 2012 which is the server version of 8.

I've recently been using the standard evaluation version of Windows 8.

im using as my main OS,the full release of win8-pro from Microsoft technet acct.and it works great on my Dell optiples 745

commented: hi +0

I'm using two versions of Windows 8. One is Release Preview version and another from TechNet subscription.

I'm currently using Windows 8 professional.

Have it saved in another partician for later install after I do some checking to see if I like it or not from online reviews.

see if I like it or not from online reviews

nothing like the real thing ,what someone else doesn't like you might think is great ,I have to say I like it ,main reason it works great and fast and has not had a single glitch since I installed it

I've had some glitches and problems with hibernation of Windows 8 but overall it's more stable, secure and faster than previous Operating Systems like Windows 7 or Windows XP.

oh cool guys thanks.

I have gotten used to WinNT, Win2K, WinXP, Verified Vista, must run some Win7. I tried the Win8 demo for a while and it was no better for my purposes. I am back using Debian for my real work.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.