I need help with a download called the Security update to the HP PML Driver for my system... I don't even know if I need it, but all inquiries are welcome...

Hey there buddy, it would be better if you post your question in the correct forum to get quick answers.

Which OS are you using ? Windows ? Linux ? You can find the appropriate forum here.

I am using Windows XP Home edition with service pack 2 installed..

I don't know what exactly are you looking for but have you tried their site or this link ?

I need help with a download called the Security update to the HP PML Driver for my system... I don't even know if I need it, but all inquiries are welcome...

I looked up what you requested; the following links seems to refer to it:

http://www.neuber.com/taskmanager/process/hpzipm12.exe.html

It looks like it may be a driver for a software printer, and from what I read, it does not seem necessary and it may be a sort of spyware. Research more before installing it and using it.

Regards,
sharky_machine

no spyware, just a part of the normal printer drivers and NOT downloaded separately.
If you need it it will be included in your regular driver installation.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.