i have a pagination code but the problem is i have 2 tabs one is test and test2 if i want to see that test second page click 2 that url showing url?test=page&page=2 and i want to see test2 tab, so if i click test2 that url was not changed. any one can know this pagination without url changing please guide me

Hello,
First of all you must explain what you mean with the term “tabs”. Normally we would mean by that term browser tabs , which means that you have two separate pages opened (that can communicate through JavaScript if the one opened the other) , but maybe you refer to iframes.

There are many ways to have pagination without changing the url , the most straight forward is to do it by post. The second one is to do all the HTML code update through AJAX.

thanks

index.php

<ul id="countrytabs" class="shadetabs">
<li selected=""><a class="selected" href="#" rel="country1" title="Search Categories">Search Categories</a></li>
<li><a class="" href="javascript:startAjax()" rel="country2" title="Article Categories">Article Categories</a></li>
</ul>

in that search categories i have 20 data and article categories have 5 data only.i need pagination for both, if i want to see 12th data from search categories so i can move by pagination then the like this ?catagory=Education&page=2, so now i move to article categories in that its showing same url link and also i have only 5 data's in article. so how can i do

Member Avatar for diafol

Although you can peruse pages without url change, think of bookmarking - could be problematic?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.