Comics are cool, and I started to get back in to them after looking at my old collection, and I wanted to see if anyone else read comics and what were your favorites?Mine are Spider-MAn, Wolverine,Avengers and Cable.

I haven't read them in ages. I did collect them circa 1983-1987. I'm not too sure of even what's all there -- what was in vogue at the time, I guess. But they're in a couple of boxes around the corner, maybe I'll take a look...

I like sensible comics like war ones (commando comics rock)

.. I never owned any comics

I use to like them and still do. But we no longer get the good ones like Hotstuff and TMNT. DC comics too are cool but they too are hard to find for me.

My dad had a cool collection of them with some Rind Boy and Captain America.He had a lot more, but he said he sold them when he was a kid, and bought candy.He also had some twilight zone,morbius,and thor. He said that marvel was always better than DC.

Sorry...not rind boy....rawhide kid..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.