I'm barely conversant in this subject, so please bear with mee...

A couple of years ago, I opened a simple website thru Yahoo. I believe I paid about $35 up front and as far as I know, there have been no continuing costs. Last year I needed to do some editing and, after much fumbling, stumbled onto an editing program that did the job. Maybe it was Yahoo Web Editor (not sure).

Today, I want to make some more changes but can't find a way to get into my site to edit it. I can look at it, but can't make changes. It probably goes without saying I can't talk to a human at Yahoo.

Can someone explain, in simpole terms, what one needs to do to edit one's own website?

Thanks for any help.

Member Avatar for diafol

Have you forgotten your login details?
Is there a 'My Account' link that takes you to 'My Site' or similar?

use notepad++ ..also its free

I would suggest hiring a programmer or developer to make minor edits. If its minor edits it may not be expensive. Its always best to have a professinal.

commented: Perhaps you should actually read the question for comprehension before posting your opinion just to spam signature links. -3
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.