I'm quires about knowing how platform modernization transforms the digital business?

Why do this?

If you have a working system with thousands of users and "it just works", I have to ask why do this?

commented: Curious how you got all that from the question. +15

Hey, great question! Platform modernization is such a buzzword these days, but it’s honestly a big deal for digital businesses. In simple terms, it's all about upgrading old systems to something more efficient and future proof. Think of it like giving your business a tech makeover!

By modernizing, companies can tap into things like cloud computing, AI, and automation, which makes everything run smoother and faster. It allows businesses to adapt quickly to market changes or customer needs without being bogged down by outdated systems.

I read somewhere that Gartner predicts over 50% of businesses will have modernized their platforms by 2025.It’s all about staying agile and competitive, especially with how quickly tech is evolving.

commented: Still see Cobol once in a while. +17
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.