Hi everyone, I'm helping a cleaning service business that’s been running for 4 years in the USA, and we’re looking to boost its online presence. We’ve tried some basic strategies like Google My Business and social media, but I feel there’s more we can do through digital marketing to really grow the business.

Does anyone have advice on the most effective digital marketing strategies for promoting cleaning services? Things like PPC, SEO, or even local partnerships? I’d love to hear what’s worked for you or others in this industry. Thanks.

I would focus on Google Local, Yelp, Houzz, Angies, Handy, etc.

There are also local referral organizations where you can pay for membership. They typically include services like one handyman service, one house painter, one landscaper/gardener, one cleaning service, etc. Members of the group meet once a month or so to get to know each other and share ideas with each other, and typically refer their clients to other members within the group.

Make sure your website is mobile-friendly and features all the information you need to attract customers, such as contact information, pricing, and testimonials. Make sure your website ranks on search engines for terms like "cleaning services near me".

Make sure your website ranks on search engines for terms like "cleaning services near me".

If you work on getting into Google Maps with a prominent Business Profile, you'll automatically rank for "[...] near me". Have every client you get write a review. Reviews help.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.