Hi everyone,

I'm planning to take the AZ-900 (Microsoft Azure Fundamentals) certification exam and would love to hear your advice on the best strategies for passing it. Specifically, I have a few questions:

Study Materials: What are the most effective resources for studying for the AZ-900 exam? Are there any specific books, online courses, or practice exams that you found particularly helpful?

Study Plan: How did you structure your study plan? How much time did you allocate daily/weekly, and what topics did you focus on the most?

Exam Tips: Do you have any tips or strategies for taking the exam itself? Any common pitfalls to avoid or key concepts to make sure I understand thoroughly?

Hands-on Experience: Is hands-on experience with Azure necessary for this exam, or can I pass it with theoretical knowledge alone?

Community and Forums: Are there any online communities or forums where I can ask questions and get support while preparing for the exam?

Any advice or insights from those who have already passed the exam would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

thnaks for the info. something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteny advice or insights from those who have already passed the exam would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you for information

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.