How to Find Best Keywords to increase the Website traffic?

ESiteOptimizer commented: Boost SEO with the keyword rank checkerr! Track rankings, identify areas & optimize content for higher search engine rankings. +0
Zeeshan Aslam commented: Use ahref, semrush or moz tool for this. Do proper keyword research with proper pages structure. +0
astrotulsiram commented: there is no best keywords. but i use google keyword planner to find a more suitable keywords +0

hi I am using Google Keyword Planner A free tool from Google Ads that provides keyword ideas and traffic estimates

Hi,

Understand that there are no “best” keywords, just those that are highly searched by your audience. With this in mind, it's up to you to craft a strategy that will help you rank pages and drive traffic. The best keywords for your SEO strategy will take into account relevance, authority, and volume.

Thanking You

How to Find the Best Keywords to increase Website traffic?
To find the best keywords to increase website traffic, use tools like Google Keyword Planner or Ahrefs to identify high-traffic, low-competition keywords relevant to your niche. Analyze competitor keywords, and incorporate long-tail keywords to target specific queries effectively.

Search keyword on website like SEMrush, KWfinder and Ubersuggest. This will help you to easily find keywords.

I am sharing what I do to do Keyword research. I am sure all of SEOs know the importance of keyword research.
First Brain storm the ideas, what is actually the people will search of that business.
Then go to tools Google keyword planner , it is good for Brainstorming or for ideas only do not rely on Keyword planner only.
Then SEMRUSh Ahrefs, Ubersuggest check kwds related to your niche/seed keyword. Check monthly volume, comprtition/KD.
answerthepublic comes next, u can have idea what people is asking about your business.
To check Volume, you can download Keyword surfer extension , it is free tool.

commented: thanks for sharing your methods. +0

We need to understand why people are searching for specific keywords. So consider long-tail keywords, These are more specific and often have lower competition. We can try tools like Google Keyword Planner, SEMrush, Ahrefs, and Moz can help us find high-volume, low-competition keywords.

To find the best keywords for increasing website traffic, start by using tools like Google Keyword Planner, SEMrush, or Ahrefs to identify high-volume and relevant keywords. Analyze competitors' keywords and focus on long-tail keywords for more specific targeting. Consider user intent and search trends to select keywords that match what your audience is looking for. Incorporate these keywords naturally into your content, titles, and meta descriptions. Regularly review and adjust your strategy based on performance metrics and evolving search trends to maintain and improve traffic.

Explore top keywords using SEO tools like Google Keyword Planner, analyze competitors, and focus on long-tail keywords. Regularly update your strategy based on search trends to maximize website traffic.

To find the best keywords to increase website traffic, start with thorough keyword research using tools like Google Keyword Planner or SEMrush. Identify keywords with high search volume and low competition relevant to your niche. Analyze competitor keywords and trends to discover additional opportunities. Use long-tail keywords for more specific targeting and better conversion rates. Monitor keyword performance and adjust your strategy based on analytics. Regularly updating your keyword list helps maintain and boost website traffic effectively.

Increase website traffic with targeted keyword research! Use tools like Google Keyword Planner and SEMrush to identify high-volume, relevant keywords. Optimize content and watch your traffic soar!

Utilize tools like Google Keyword Planner, SEMrush and Ahrefs. Focus on long tail keywords, analyze competitors, and prioritize relevance and search volume to boost your website traffic effectively.

You can use free tool Google keyword planner, seomator, and soolve free tools.

You can find the best Keywords by using the Google Adword Keywords Planner Tool. You have to choose the High Search Volume Keywords with Low Competition, so that you can rank website easily and get traffic as well.

Utilize keyword research tools like Google Keyword Planner and SEMrush, analyze competitor keywords, focus on long-tail keywords, and regularly update your content strategy to boost website traffic effectively.

To find the best keywords for increasing website traffic, conduct thorough keyword research using tools like Google Keyword Planner, analyze competitors, and focus on long-tail keywords to target specific audiences effectively.

When searching for the most effective keywords, my primary focus is on my competitors. I utilize several tools for a thorough analysis, including Google Keyword Planner, Google Trends, Ahrefs, and others.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.