Member Avatar for VAIBHAV_20

I want to learn ethical hacking
anyone's here to help me?

Have you read Vaibhav Jaiswal's article on this?

commented: How are we supposed to know what article you're referring to? A google search turns up nothing -8
commented: No I’ll read it +0

How are we to determine whether you want to learn hacking for ethical, or for non-ethical use?

commented: Yeah you are right . I want to be unethical but one thing I can make sure that I won’t do be doing anything wrong that would hurt anyone +0

Why is it your job to determine it?

The only thing that is against our community rules is to not specifically ask for help to do something illegal. He posed in his own question that he wants to learn ethical hacking, which is not illegal. Why should his very first post in this community be met with having to go out of his way to prove why he's not lying?

commented: vaibhav jaiswal ethical hacking found it for me. +17

rproffit, are you referring to this or this? Or this? (All 3 of which I was only able to find after typing in your exact Google query. "Vaibhav Jaiswal" came up with nothing.)

We are not psychics. We can't guess what search query you would use nor which search result you would click on. If you're going to make a recommendation to read something, can you please post a link to what that is?

commented: I wonder if this is OP's own article? +0
commented: why do you think soo? that it's his or not +0

Are you attending "SRM Institute of Science and Technology"?

commented: How do you know +0

Why is it your job to determine it?

It isn't my job to determine it but I think it is a fair question.

The only thing that is against our community rules is to not specifically ask for help to do something illegal

I did not flag the post as violating any rules. I also did not down-vote the post. I wasn't trying to suggest that the intentions were illegal, and there is no way to determine the OP's actual intentions, but if someone were to ask me "where can I learn how to pick locks", I would ask the same question. Hacking skills are a dangerous tool set likely far more often used to bad ends rather than good.

commented: Sometimes the only thing more dangerous than a question is an answer. +17

To VAIBHAV. I used your business card information to see if you could be found at SRM.

commented: But why are you trying to find me +0

Learning ethical hacking requires an understanding of cybersecurity principles, network protocols, and programming languages ​​such as Python. Online courses, books, and hands-on exercises are valuable resources, and joining communities and forums can provide support and guidance from experienced experts in the field.

Learning ethical hacking is a valuable skill. Start by considering online courses and certifications such as Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) or Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP). There are also many resources and communities online where you can learn and practice ethical hacking techniques.

commented: "SKILL" +0

To VAIBHAV. Recently an instructor at some training site was posting similar questions. Turns out they were directing folk to their course on Udemy. They were found out with a little research by others.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.